Wood Burning Stove for Sale Includes: Pedestal, Louvers, Black Trivet and Ash Pan with lid.
Must order door separately.
No other hearth manufacturer in North America has perfected wood burning technology to the level that Napoleon® has.
NAPOLEON 1400 WOOD STOVE FEATURES
• Appealing pedestal base provides a well concealed inlet for combustion air which can be drawn from outside to add even more heating efficiency
• The easy operation of a single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air establishing a perfect mixture and providing a clean burn
• Wrap around side shields add a delicate balance of elegance and functional practicality helping to disperse heat evenly and reduce clearances to combustibles
• Large viewing area through an elegantly arched cast iron door airwash in combination with high temperatures keeps the viewing glass clean
• Large ash dump with convenient folding lid and dual carrying handles add to the ease of cleaning
• Economical 6″ flue assures you of efficiency and cost saving installations
• Upper firebox lined with ceramic fiber baffles
• Cool room air is circulated around the firebox, heated and returned to the room
• Non-catalytic high tech design of Napoleon 1400 wood stoves eliminates the need for a delicate ceramic catalytic combustor which can deteriorate over time
• Full canopy top with trivet deflects heat forward into the room
• Black trivet, black louvres and black ash pan with lid come standard with the unit
• Available in painted black, porcelain enamel black, almond or green
• President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
Specifications Model 1400M
Emissions (grams per hour) 3.5
Overall Dimensions 25½″ W x 33¼″ H x 27" D
Firebox Chamber 18″ W x 12″ H x 18″ D
Firebox Capacity 2.25 cu. ft.
Weight without bricks 250 lbs
Weight of Bricks 145 lbs
Approximate Area Heated sq. ft. 800 – 2,000+
Heat output 11,400 – 41,300 BTU’s
Heat Output (high burn) 70,000 BTU’s
Burn Time (low fire) 9 hours
Catalytic combustor No
Mobile home approved Yes (US only)
R-2000 approved (Canada) Yes
Max. log size 16″
Outside combustion air Yes
Blower kit available Yes
Flue diameter 6″
IS YOUR FIREWOOD SEASONED? – a simple test
Add one large piece of wood to the top of an established fire. If it starts to burn on all three sides within one minute, it is dry and seasoned and right for burning. If it turns black and starts to burn in three minutes, it is damp. If it turns black and does not start burning until after five minutes, it is green and wet. If it hisses at any time, the wood is soaked and will not burn until excess moisture is boiled away.