CrownSeal is a premixed, trowel-grade, elastomeric coating that forms a flexible, waterproof membrane to protect chimney crowns and more. It dries in about six hours and cures in about 24 hours to a natural concrete/mortar appearance. Use on chimney corbels, the tops of masonry and parapet walls, or wherever a flexible waterproof membrane is needed.
It can also be used as a bonding mortar to replace badly spalled brick units or for parging over brick faces that may have spalled, if remaining brick is solid. CrownSeal can be easily colored using standard mortar dye. It remains permanently flexible and carries a 10 year warranty.
•10 Year Warranty
•No Bonding Agent Required
•Natural Concrete/Mortar Look
•Ready to Use
- Coverage Rate: 14-18 sq. ft. per gallon at 1/8″ thickness, 7-9 sq. ft. at 1/4″ thickness
- Available Sizes: Two- and five-gallon pails
- Application Temperatures: Between 45° – 95° F
- Application Method: Trowel, 1/4″ square notch trowel and 4″ nylon paint brush
- Dry Time: 4-6 hours (above 40°), 24-72 hours (below 45°)
- Cleanup: Remove excess CrownSeal with a stiff nylon scrub brush and water
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great Product
This product does everything it says, is very forgiving and looks great. The product stays flexible as stated.
Quality Price Value